Rising rates? No Property? No problem! Submit your loan application & lock in your interest rate!
Searching for a new home often takes time, and unpredictable interest rates can add stress to the home buying process while you shop. We may be able to help!
Through the HomeServices Lending Lock, Shop & Home program, eligible home buyers who choose to participate in our complimentary Buyer Advantage® program1 may also have the opportunity to lock in an interest rate before finding a home.
Features of Lock, Shop & Home:
• Submit your Buyer Advantage® pre-approval and lock in your interest rate.2
• No property address is needed at the time of application and rate lock.
• Shop with peace of mind, and settle more quickly since most of the mortgage financing process is already out of the way.
• Available with conventional and government fixed rate loan programs.3
Contact your local mortgage consultant to learn more!
1. Buyer Advantage® is not a final loan approval. A Commitment Letter is based on information and documentation provided by you and a review of your credit report. The interest rate and type of mortgage used to approve you for a specified loan amount is subject to change, which may also change the terms of approval. If the interest rate used for credit approval has changed, you may need to re-qualify. Information provided by you is subject to review and all other loan conditions must be met. After you have chosen a home and your offer has been accepted, final loan approval will be contingent upon obtaining an acceptable appraisal and title commitment. Additional documentation may be required.
2. Interest rate lock available up to 90 days. Longer lock periods may be available. Additional fees may apply for longer lock periods.
3. Lock, Shop & Home program is NOT available for bond, jumbo, or renovation loan programs.
< Go Back